Students can request new or different explanations to questions that they don't know how to work (see how).
This request will go specifically to their own assigned teacher as well to any teacher with a class in the same subject.
- To view and respond to requests, start by clicking on the "Q and A" tab in your educator dashboard. The number in the red circle indicates new requests from students in your own classes. The number in the black circle indicates new requests from any student on Piqosity making a request in a course that you teach.
- The table below shows the new requests including the topic, question, and comment (if any) from the requesting student. You'll also see what percentage of students answer the question correctly, the name of the requesting student, and the date they made the request.
- To respond to a request and add your own explanation, simply click on the "Add Answer" button which will launch a pop up window
- You'll have a full set of formatting tools including the ability to insert a picture or a math function
- Enter your explanation into the field below
- Click on "Save" when you're finished