Every purchased, full-length practice test on Piqosity contains at least one answer explanation. However, students can ask specific questions about the problem or request additional explanations from other educators on Piqosity.
To ask questions about the problem:
- Submit your test for scoring
- On the question page, click on the "Get More Help" button:
- On the next page (question detail), click on the "Ask Question" button:
- Given the crowd-sourced nature of the request, we cannot guarantee a response time
- Students cannot mark questions as broken; only tutors/teachers can flag a question for editorial review