Below is a list of currently known issues. If your problem is not listed below, please check the support documentation or send us a ticket.
- We generally make updates to Piqosity's app code early on Friday mornings CST.
- We make content updates continuously.
Updated October 15, 2021
- For Students Who Log-In and See an Error Page, we are aware of an issue where some older student accounts log-in and see an error page with the corgi pilot image. This error is caused by out-dated stats on the student dashboard. To work around the issue, copy and paste this URL into your browser window: https://app.piqosity.com and select an option from the navigation bar.
- For Teacher Assignments to Students, we are aware of an intermittent issue when assigning sections of full-length tests. Sometimes you will receive a 500 error. This issue is related to mismatching student statistics. Please send us a ticket if you encounter this issue and we can manually fix it until we develop a permanent, code-based fix.
- For Organization Administrators, the course view action buttons (three dots) is not working all the time. To fix this intermittent issue, refresh the browser page. We are working on a permanent fix.