You must have a valid credit or debit card on file in order to purchase course licenses for your students. This credit card is stored in a tokenized form by our third party provider, Stripe Payments. Your original credit card number is never saved by either Piqosity or Stripe.
To access the Payments page:
- In the green navigation menu, on the top right, click on the name dropdown (which should be your username)
- Click on "Payments"
Here's what you can do on the Payments page:
- Add a new card - by clicking on the "Add New Card" button
- Remove an existing card - by clicking on the "Delete" button
- Set a different card as your default form of payment - by clicking on the "Set as default" button
- View previous transactions - in the table at the bottom of the screen