It happens, sometimes you forget or need to change your password.
Three Ways to Change or Reset your Piqosity Password:
1. From inside your Piqosity student account:
For this method you must currently be logged into your Piqosity account. In the green navigation menu, on the top right, click on the name dropdown (which should be your username)
- Click "Profile" from the dropdown menu at the top right corner of the green menu bar
- From the "Profile" page, click "change password" in the top right corner.
- Enter your current password and your desired new password.
2. If you have forgotten your current password:
- From Piqosity's sign in page, click "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email associated with your Piqosity account to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
3. For students that are apart of an organization:
If you are apart of a Tutoring Company or School and you are unable to change or reset your password on your own, please contact your Organization Administrator to reset it for you.