After creating your organization account, you must add tutors or teachers before you can start adding students.
There are two ways by which you can add educators:
- "Invite" an educator who is already registered on Piqosity
- "Add" an educator who has not previously registered on Piqosity
If you invite a tutor, the tutor must accept your invitation. When they accept your invitation, any students that are attached their account will also automatically become part of your organization.
There are two pages from which you can add educators:
- From the dashboard, click on "Add Tutor"
- From the "Tutors" page, click on either "New Tutors" or "Invite Tutor"
Refer to the annotated screenshot for more details:
- Toggle between "Add" or "Invite" by clicking on one of these buttons
- If you're inviting an existing educator, the e-mail address must match exactly what is in Piqosity's database
- You must create a password when adding a tutor (but not when inviting); the tutor can always change it later