Working through practice questions and learning from your mistakes is the whole reason that you (students) are here. To get started, make sure that you're viewing your student dashboard:
- Click on the green "Practice" icon to take an approximately 25-question quiz across all topics and sub-topics
- Click on the "play" icon next to a topic to take an approximately 15-question quiz only on that selected topic
- This information shows the course, topic, and sub-topic that you selected to practice
- This area shows how many questions Piqosity will attempt generate and at what difficulty (note that these are approximations only as there may not always be a sufficient number of questions available to you at each difficulty)
- You can click on "Reinforce your skills" to ask Piqosity to give you easier questions or you can click on "Push Yourself" to have Piqosity give you a mix of harder questions.
- Finally, click on "Start Exam" to start practicing
Now you can start working through your practice quiz:
- Simply click on the answer you want to select
- If you cannot properly view a passage, click on "Open passage in new window"
- Note that you may need to manually click and drag this secondary scroll bar to view all questions associated with a passage
- When you're finished, click on the green "Submit" button at the bottom of the screen to view your results