With Piqosity, students can take full-length practice tests, adaptive practice sets, and work assignments from linked tutors or teachers. The dashboard is the first page that students see upon successful login. Please refer to the annotated screenshot for a summary of functions:
1. The first container shows donut charts of the student's real score estimate for the entire test and sub-tests:
- The score is updated after every completed practice set and is based off of the last 100 scored questions in a topic.
- Clicking on the "play" button under a donut brings up an adaptive practice test for the chosen test or topic.
2. The second container shows five buttons providing quick access to Piqosity's main features:
- Content lessons that allow students to brush up on tested academic subjects directly within the application.
- Adaptive Practice creates quizzes according to a student's weaknesses or selected specifications
- Full-Length Tests are found only in premium, paid courses
- Assignments are given by linked tutors or teachers; a number in a red dot indicates outstanding tasks
- Review Past Practice is where students can find the results of every previously worked practice set
3. The third container shows the course outline.
- The numbers to the right indicate the sub-topics, lessons, and questions in each topic.
- The final number shows the student's accuracy as a percent on the topic.
- Clicking on "more stats" in the top right loads a page with even more user statistics.
4. The fourth container shows recommended specific lessons to students based off the areas where they need the most improvement.
- Here students can study tested concepts, apply those concepts in practice questions, and learn from their mistakes.
- For example, if an ISEE student doesn’t quite understand the probability, they can now read a lesson walking them through the topic.
5. The fifth container shows new responses to the student's requested answer explanations.
6. The sixth container shows the student's Leaderboard Position:
- The Leaderboard ranks the approximately top 25% of active students.
- Unranked students are simply shown as "NR" for not ranked.
- Students can control how (if at all) they appear on the Leaderboard in their Privacy and Profile Settings.
7. Clicking on the username dropdown brings additional features:
- Profile allows for changing personal information including password and privacy settings.
- Billing shows active premium course purchases and payment history